Friday, August 22, 2008

New Look for Chili Chocolate

Brad Pitt does it for almost every role. So does Aamir Khan, closer home in India. Now Chili Chocolate decides to follow suit, so cheers for a new look. Yippee!

No, the reason for changing is not so trivial – I’m not even close to suggesting that Mr Pitt or Mr Khan get a new image for frivolous reasons. Of course it’s to get under the skin of the character. – But it is not change for the sake of change!

Let’s go back to where we should – the beginning of Chili Chocolate (CC). There was a time I wrote when something really ‘inspired me’ and prompted me to put words on paper. Eventually, these articles just got lost in my bookshelf. So, when I started the blog, my intention was basically to have a place to post these pieces of writing.

“So what’s the big deal about it?” you’ll ask, “Most of the blogging community starts that way!” I know, but very soon I began to question and these questions perpetually seemed to be there at the back of my mind:

What does CC stand for?

Is it friendly?

Is it easy on the eyes or is it getting over-crowded and busy?

Please, but it doesn’t even have a welcome note!

This new look is my answer to all those questions (and exclamations).

But on the flip side, I’m still not used to this new ‘image’, if I may use the word! It feels like it’s someone else’s blog!! Guess it’ll take me some time to get accustomed.

If nothing ever changed, there'd be no butterflies.

However, it is for you my readers and friends, to tell me if it is a butterfly or a dull moth. Your opinion matters to me… very much. Please take the poll and let me know (new readers included). I’ll be glad if you also leave a comment.


Long ago, a wise sage once said “If nothing changes, nothing changes”…

6 comments:

Gouri said...

In my opnion, this look is cleaner, more uncluttered.

Unknown said...

The introduction is good but the previous look was better.

Sumita said...

Well since I only visited your blog once before, I'm sorry to admit I dont remember the "Before" but I really like the "After. Its clean!!!!

Prasan Shanbhag said...

I like the new look.....but it still doesn't answer the question I had since day one of visiting ur blog -

HOW CAN A CHOCLATE BE CHILI?? :)

Gouri said...

Point accepted! Gotta post a blog on the flavor 'chili chocolate' soon!

It is an oxymoron but it’s still a fab flavor – an explosion of tastes. Some supermarkets stock the Lindt variant! Try it sometime:)

Prasan Shanbhag said...

Done. If I find it I will try it. :)

Just one more suggestion buddy. I see you've been to Sydney. How about a travelogue abt that visit, or for that matter any place down under. I can comment much more than, cause i've been to sydney myself. The sad thing is we took dozens of photos and lost the camera on our way back to melbourne. :(

I just live on the memory I have in my little brain!!!